How to Make Ultimate Stuffed French Toast
Banana Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Banana & Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Banana and Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
What You'll Need:
2 slices whole wheat or multi-grain bread
½ a banana
1-2 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
1 tablespoon toasted almonds, chopped (optional)
½ tablespoon honey
Cinnamon (Optional: Nutmeg)
1 large organic egg
2 tablespoons 1% milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do:
- Spread ½-1 tbsp of cream cheese on each slice of bread.
- Slice the banana lengthwise into 4-5 thin strips and layer banana over the cream cheese.
- On the other slice of bread, sprinkle toasted almonds, nutmeg, cinnamon, and honey.
- Place one piece of bread over the other making a sandwich.
- Whisk egg, milk and vanilla in a shallow dish.
- Place the sandwich in egg mixture; flipping over to make sure each side is coated in egg.
- Sauté on low to medium heat in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray until golden brown.
Video: Cream Cheese Banana Stuffed FRENCH TOAST/ Tostadas Francesas Rellenas
5 Killer Ways To Use A Stability Ball In Your Workout
A Blind Little Girl Made Braille Valentines Day Cards For Her Classmates
24 Hours With Naomi Campbell
US Scientists Create An Invisibility Cloak
The Bone Cancer Treatment Team
How to Deal With Asking out and Being Rejected by a Girl
How to Change Your Tiki Theme
The 16 Best Back to School Deals to Take Advantage of This Fall
How to Take Photographs of Glass Objects
Exclusive: Kylie Jenner on the One Hair Color Shed NEVER Try
Buying A Suit Guide – Part 1: Fabric Choice