HOW TO TELL A GIRL YOU LIKE HER
How to Tell a Girl You Like Her when You Lack Confidence
Make sure you like her.How many times do people break up with their girlfriends because they don't like them? Take time and consider her. Do you like her solely based on looks? Chances are, you won't make it far in a relationship. If you like her based on her personality, you'll have a much better chance.
Is she someone you can see spending the rest of your life with?I know it sounds like rushing, but if you go into a relationship knowing that you're going to break up two weeks later, what's the point of setting yourself up for heartbreak? If you think that you could end married to this girl, ask her out. If not, you're only breaking your own heart, and hers.
Study her.Find out what her interests are. Does she like soccer? Reading? Is she a girly girl, or more tomboyish? Is she a Christian? Is she shy? What music does she like? Find out more about her and see what kind of interests/views you have in common.
Buck up.Before you ask her out, you have to realize that girls like guys that have confidence, but they understand shyness. So, be yourself. If you act like something you're not, she's going to find out sooner or later, so just be yourself. If she doesn't like you for who you are, then so be it. She may just not be right for you, and there's plenty of other women out there. And be aware that some shy girls may be kind of scared by someone too confident, so find a balance.
Becoming a friend is a important step.This makes it alot easier to know her interests and talk casually to her. Make sure that she knows you are affectionate to her if she is upset. Girls love guys with emotion, so by becoming friends with her, you can show that you have alot of emotion and you are kind.
Do not ask her out on a social network.No matter what other people say, no girl wants to go out with a guy that doesn't have enough guts to ask her out in person. True, it might be easier for you because you don't have to deal with the pressure of her being there, but it's so much worse for her, because she doesn't know what to say after that. It's much more natural in person.Plus, there is more of a chance to get that "no" when she doesn't feel that you really mean it.
Do it in person.If you cannot ask her out in person, then call her up. At least you're really talking, not using childish abbreviations and emoticons on Facebook. Tell her how you feel about her. Let her know that you'll always be there for her. Don't tell her you love her right away, because depending on how long you've known her, that's a little creepy. Be honest with her, and be yourself, and it will come naturally. Also, when asking a girl out and you don't have a lot of self confidence you just have to be a man and say "Hey I like/love you and I really would like to get to know you better" and if she says no, then just be like she couldn't handle all this awesomeness, because you are awesome and you should know it.
Try to be yourself and go for girls in your league.(EX:a guy who hates doing whatever the girl is passionate about.)
If you're really shy don't go straight at her with the fast,"I love you, go out with me?!" she will probably say no, but if you lay it gently like,"Hey (insert name here), I know we're just friends but will you go out with me?" She may say no to even this, but don't be so discouraged, keep on trying, not too often though.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Focus on HER. If you plan on flirting or checking out other girls, you might as well just slap yourself in the face and kick your own butt while you're at it. Let her know that she's the only girl that you plan on having a romantic relationship with.
- Be mature. Although girls love a sense of humor, no one in their right mind would want a guy that makes stupid, immature, perverted jokes all the time. It's disgusting, and it's an invitation for her to dump you.
- Smile. Girls love a sense of humor, so don't be like Edward the wannabe vampire and go around sulking. However, don't act like an immature fool, either.
- Decide what to do with the time that is given to you, because she won't be single forever.
- Remind yourself, there's no time like the present, it's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do.
- Do it privately. Nothing's more awkward for a girl than having someone ask her out with everyone watching. Wait until she's alone to approach her.
- Clean up. It would be a little embarrassing if you managed to ward off a girl just by your smell or your appearance. Comb your hair a bit. You don't have to wear a tuxedo, but don't wear sloppy clothes.
- Pour your heart out. It might sound cheesy to you, but to her, it's the cutest thing ever. Tell her how you really feel, and be honest! Even the girls who always seem serious about everything love it.
- Just act like yourself or she may think you are a poser
- Do it yourself, and in person. Don't ask your friend to do it, don't do it on Facebook, and don't send a note to her. If you must, call her up. Otherwise, buck up and ask her.
- Make sure she's single before you ask her out.
- Don't come on too strong, or she might reject you.
- If she does not accept the first time, try again later but don't do it too many times.
Video: How To Tell A Girl You Like Her
How to Use a Ouija Board
Lazy Girl’s Guide to Yoga: 3 Super-Easy Poses You Should Do EveryDay
Is A Swiss Made Watch Worth The Money
Venezuela asks Bank of England to return 550 million of gold
How to Stay On Your Feet at Concerts
Husband Should Take These Responsibilities in The Ninth Month of Pregnancy in Hindi
How to Make Body Spray
Spotted: Satchels Are a Style BloggerFavorite
How to Look Fit in Workout Clothes—Without Breaking aSweat
Heres When You Should Eat Your Biggest Meal If Youre Trying to Lose Weight
Meet Pia Mia: 5 Things to Know About the Singer (and KardashianBFF)
Date: 05.12.2018, 13:56 / Views: 83155