7 Non-Sexual Things That Turn Guys On!
How to Turn a Guy on While Making Out
Kissing can be a fun, sensual activity for both men and women. If you want to turn a guy on while making out, there are lots of ways to enhance the experience for him. Use both your mouth and body to help get a guy in the mood through kissing alone.
Kissing on the Mouth
Freshen up first.Many times, making out happens after a date night. If you've been eating or drinking, be sure you make an effort to assure your breath is fresh.
- If you're at your own place or his place, run to the bathroom and make quick use of mouth wash.
- You can also invest in Altoids, mint gum, or breath strips. You can buy all these products at a drugstore or your local market.
Escalate the kissing gradually.A good make out session progresses gradually. As you lean in to kiss, allow things to happen at their own pace. Pay attention to the man's reactions; try to get a sense of what he likes and dislikes. Start off at a slow tempo and then, as things get heavier, move quicker and start using your tongue, hands, and other body parts.
Use your tongue.Many people enjoy some tongue during making out. If the man you're kissing seems to enjoy tongue, then don't hesitate to use your tongue during the make out session.
- If you want to allow the guy to take the lead, try opening your mouth slightly to show him you're interested. See if he initiates using his tongue.
Tease him.Sometimes, some mild teasing can really turn a guy on. In the middle of a kiss, pull back slightly and pull his head away from your face. Pause kissing for a few seconds and then resume. Many men get turned on by mild teasing during making out.
Kiss the neck and ears.Men, like women, have erogenous zones throughout the body. These are areas that respond sexually to physical contact. The neck and ears tend to have a lot of nerve endings. Try gently kissing or sucking a man's ears or neck during making out. This can be a huge turn on.
Touch a guy's face while making out.The face is a sensual spot on a man's body. When making out, reach up and touch his face. Gently rub his stubble and rub his cheeks. Many men experience sexual pleasure through scalp massages, so try gently running your fingers through his hair as well.
Using Your Body
Smile and maintain eye contact.Before you begin making out, keep eye contact steady. This will show a man you're interested and can help turn him on. Smile between kisses. A man will be turned on if he pulls away for a moment and sees you smiling.
Touch his body.Don't forget to use your hands when making out. Men will be turned on by gentle touching on the head, back, and arms.
- Run your fingers over his back lightly. If he's not wearing a shirt, consider using your nails. Some men enjoy mild scratching.
- You can also touch his arms, legs, chest, and any other body parts that are easily accessible.
Use your whole body.Don't just use your face and hands during a make out session. Using your entire body can help turn a man on.
- Lean into him as you make out. You can even push yourself on top of him or pull him on top of you.
- Try wrapping one of your legs around his or rubbing your foot gently against his thigh.
Communicate.The best way for healthy physical contact is to communicate openly. Talk to your partner about what he does and does not enjoy. Being open about your physical desires can lead to more enjoyable, intimate kissing.
- Many people initially feel uncomfortable when having to communicate about sexual desires. However, keep in mind open communication is an important part of any health sexual relationship.
- Try starting a conversation by saying something like, "I really care about you and want you to enjoy our physical intimacy. Is there anything you enjoy when we're kissing I could do more?"
QuestionWhat if he thinks I'm a hoe when I do these things?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThen drop him. No man should make you feel bad about expressing yourself however you want. If he's uncomfortable with what you're doing, that would be different, but no one should ever call you a hoe.Thanks!
QuestionHow does someone feel while being kissed?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThey should feel a feeling of protection and love and passion all at the same time. Kissing should be a way to express how you feel to someone.Thanks!
QuestionWhere do I kiss a guy's neck to turn him on?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerOn the side of the neck below the ear where you can feel the pulse.Thanks!
QuestionHow do you get him to kiss you?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerSit close and engage in some physical contact, such as your leg against his. Biting your lip might send him the message. Pretend that you're tired, lean your head on his shoulder, look up at him and smileThanks!
QuestionI'm scared to initiate the first part. I feel like he should kiss me first. What can I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerLean in close and talk in a quieter voice. Keep eye contact and look at his lips. If that doesn't work, you can always start rubbing his chest/thigh or tug on his shirt to encourage him to come closer and kiss you.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I stop being shy around my boyfriend?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf it's a new relationship, get to know him before you start anything physical. Talk to him, ask him questions about himself, ease into more personal topics. Talking about things like that can bring two people closer together and will likely make you feel less shy.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if the man wants more than a kiss and I'm not ready to give more?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerJust tell him that you're not ready for more than a kiss. Most people are glad to know their boundaries before they start making out so they don't have to worry about over-stepping them.Thanks!
QuestionWhat does turn a man on mean?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerTo sexually arouse him.Thanks!
QuestionWhat does it mean if my boyfriend does not like kissing?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIt's just a preference and (probably) does not mean anything is wrong. Some people don't like to kiss, in just the same way that some people don't like certain foods or movies. Kissing isn't the only way to initiate physical contact with a guy, so there are a lot of things to try. If you're concerned about it, a gentle question of 'Why don't you want to kiss?' is fine. Remember to be patient and understanding, he may open up eventually.Thanks!
QuestionHow would I know if he wants to kiss in the first place?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerHe might try to stay close to you, especially if he brings his face close to yours. He might also play with your hair or touch your face. Once he does that, give him a peck on the cheek and wait for his reaction.Thanks!
- When it comes to kissing and sex, you should only do what you feel comfortable with in the moment. While it's good to keep certain tips in mind, it's always best to go with the flow of things and do what comes naturally.
- A good way to communicate and still be sexy is by asking "did you like that?" when you're not sure of your partner's reaction, and/or saying "I really liked that" or "do that again" or something like that. People shy away from communication because they think it kills this mood--it doesn't. A lot of the time, it can be really sexy.
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Português: , Español: , Русский: , Italiano: , Français: , 中文: , Deutsch: , Bahasa Indonesia: , Nederlands: , Čeština: , العربية: , Tiếng Việt: , ไทย:
Video: Things That Turn Guys On: Say This To Him [6 Secret Lines Men Go Crazy For]
Natalie Moraless Easy Home Organization Tips
Tara Allmen, M.D
How to Tell if a Girl Likes You Even Though She Already Has a Boyfriend
Listening to This Song Can Reduce Your Anxiety by 65, Says Science
This Photographer Turns Penis Pics Into Hilarious Art NSFW
How to Remove Your Makeup
How to Make Corn Pudding
Emma Stone Soft Sleek Medium Straight Hairstyles
Mom Posts Epic Instagram Response to People Who Wont Stop Asking About Her Twins
How to Set up a Football Pool
Faking Orgasms Why Women Do It
Must-See Moments From the Shake It Off Aerobic Dance Video