How To Wake Up Better
How to Wake Up the Right Way
Use an alarm clock.Make sure the audio is something soothing- a clock that screeches "beep beep beep" will just scare the heck out of you. Nature sounds always work well, and you'll wake up with a smile on your face!
Do some morning exercises.These can be anything from neck stretches to yoga to push-ups.
Think about something exciting and/or fun that will happen today.You can't beat good ole' optimism.
Splash some cold water on your face.This will give you a wake-up jolt.
Get your thoughts together.A good way to do this is to write in a journal. It doesn't have to be very long, just a short paragraph will work fine.
Finish any work that needs to get done.If you have homework, do it. If you're working on a craft, embellish it. Morning is a great time to finish all the odds and ends you've been meaning to do.
When taking a shower, use sweet smelling deodorant or natural soaps.Try mixing it up with essential oils if you want.
Use mouth wash as an extra cavity-protection tool.
Take a brisk walk or jog around the block.Take your dog along. If you're in a hurry, try running up and down the stairs.
Attempt to look fresh and put together.People are more likely to be nice if you appear ready for action.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- You're never fully dressed without a smile!
- If you want to add a fun touch to your bath, put in some bath salts or bubble bath.
- If you're a girl, make sure you style your hair right. Ponytails are good for track meets, buns for ballet, etc.
- Get as much stuff done the night before as possible. This will reduce the morning rush.
- Choose clothes that keep up with the current fashions. Baggy shorts and a stained shirt simply will not work.
- If you have to wake up before five o'clock, then make sure you see the sunrise each day.
- Don't wake up too early. Adults should have around eight hours of sleep each night, and children at least ten.
- Alarm clocks with stressful audio (e.g., the classic "beep beep beep") may raise blood pressure. Do not use them!
- Check to see if your alarm clock is working. Otherwise, you run the risk of being late.
- Do not use whitening strips if you are under thirteen years old.
Video: How to Wake Up Early - And Not be Miserable
Observing New York City’s Pokémon Go Players in theWild
Meet the Jewellery Designer Inspired by Mary-Kate and Ashleys The Row
How to Identify Animal Tracks
This Is What It’s Really Like To Date On Antidepressants
5 New Designers You Need To Watch, According To Giles Deacon
Charlie Hunnam Is Heartbroken About Missing Out On Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie
C.P. Company 40th Anniversary Goggle Jacket
Meghan Markle Prince Harry baby: Chances royal baby will be a redhead
Controlling Fear Following a Kidney Cancer Diagnosis
WCW: Chrissy Teigen
How to Join a Band
Date: 06.12.2018, 17:23 / Views: 74573