Spicy Sausage Stuffing Recipe | Episode 124
Spicy Sausage Stuffing
8 1/2 c. firm-textured white bread, 12 to 13 slices
2 1/2 c. reduced-sodium chicken broth
5 tbsp. margarine
1 tsp. granulated sugar
large red onions
medium-size red bell pepper
large ribs celery
large sweet apple, such as Rome Beauty
2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
1 tsp. dried sage leaves
1/2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves
12 oz. hot or sweet Italian sausage
1/4 c. Fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spread bread cubes in two large rimmed cookie sheets; bake 10 minutes until crisp and pale golden, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat 1/4 cup chicken broth, 3 tablespoons margarine, and sugar, to melt. Add red pepper and celery; cook, covered, about 5 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Uncover; cook 5 to 8 minutes longer, stirring occasionally until vegetables are browned and liquid is absorbed. Add apple, thyme, sage, and rosemary; cook 1 minute longer, stirring well to mix. Transfer vegetable mixture to large bowl.
- Wipe out skillet; heat over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook 8 minutes, stirring frequently until well browned. Using slotted spoon, drain from skillet; add to vegetables in bowl, along with remaining 2 1/2 cups chicken broth; toss well to mix.
- Spoon stuffing mixture into prepared baking dish, cut remaining 2 tablespoons margarine into small pieces; dot over stuffing. Bake, covered, 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15 minutes longer. Sprinkle with chopped parsley to serve.
Video: Spicy Sausage Stuffing
Taylor Swift and Harry Styles spotted getting cosy as they hold hands in New York
How to do festival dressing like a supermodel
9 habits your gynecologist wants you to stop immediately
Turkey and Butternut Squash Curry Recipe
Savile Row SS14 – London Collections: MEN
Crisaborole Topical Reviews
Double Stem Cell Transplant May Help Fight a Childhood Cancer
How to Wear a Diamond Ring
Everything About Ear Piercings: Types of Ear Piercings, History More
This Transgender Woman Just Shared Powerful Side-By-Side Photos of Her Transition
The Best Travel Beauty Products, According to the Woman Whos Tried Everything
When Can Kids Start Running
EXCLUSIVE: Salma Hayek Shows Us How To Get a GlamEye
Date: 04.12.2018, 16:06 / Views: 43453