Grilled Veggie Panini Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 392
Yields: 4 servings | Serving size: 1 Sandwich | Calories: 219 | Total Fat: 7 g | Saturated Fats: 2 g | Trans Fats: 0 g | Cholesterol: 7 mg | Sodium: 170 mg | Carbohydrates: 32 g | Dietary fiber: 4 g | Sugars: 7 g | Protein: 8 g | SmartPoints: 7
- 1 cup roasted red bell pepper strips, (optional 1 bell pepper roasted, see below)
- 4 sweet onion slices
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 tablespoon soft goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 (small slices) whole grain artisan bread
- Roasted Pepper Instructions
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- NOTE: I recommend roasting several peppers at once and using for other recipes. Try Homemade Tomato Paste which is delicious as a spread or in pasta dishes.
- Place whole bell peppers on a cookie sheet lined with foil. Turn peppers over every 10 minutes. Cook approximately 30 minutes or until skins are charred. Immediately place peppers in a large bowl and cover with foil to seal in the steam. After 45 minutes remove core, seeds, and peelings and discard.
- Slice peppers into 1" vertical strips.
- Brush oil evenly over one side of bread slices. Heat either a Panini press or nonstick skillet to 350 degrees or medium heat. Add to dry side of 4 slices of bread: roasted pepper strips, onion, tomato, goat cheese, thyme, and salt pepper. Place other slice of bread on top, oil side up.
- Heat Panini until bread is crispy and all the ingredients are hot.
Video: 5 Easy Panini & Toasted Sandwiches | Plant Based
What are the causes, symptoms and treatment of prickly heat rash or prickles
How to Make Lipstick Out of Crayons
How to Cook Bay Scallops
How to Order Photo Magnets
5 Unique Ways To Accessorize Your WeddingDress
Bites Of Holiday Heaven
10 Questions With ’Fifty Shades of Grey’ Actress Eloise Mumford
Best Weight Loss Creams – Our Top 10 Picks
How to Make Aloe Vera Shampoo